Women's Bible Study
Meets online every Sunday from 9 - 10 AM.
Click the Zoom link HERE to join us this Sunday.
New study starting on April 11: Becoming a Woman of Prayer by Cynthia Heald
So often we think of prayer as something we do to break through to God—to get His attention and to get Him to listen to us. But intimacy with God is His idea. He has taken the initiative, and prayer is His gift to us. It is an opportunity for us to respond to His invitation to intimacy by calling, crying, and singing to Him. Prayer is our response to the One who has called out to us and desires to be in a relationship with us. In Becoming a Woman of Prayer, Cynthia Heald will encourage you to respond to God’s invitation to deeper intimacy with Him.
- April 11: An Invitation to Intimacy
- April 18: Praying in Faith
- April 25: God’s Help in Prayer
Women's Life Group
Meets online every Tuesday from 6 - 8 PM.
Click the Zoom link HERE to join us this Tuesday.
Current study: God of Creation by Jen Wilkens
- April 13: Created in the Image of God (Genesis 2:4-25)
- April 20: Paradise Lost (Genesis 3)
- April 27: Cain and Abel (Genesis 4:1-16)