About Us – North Hills Organization
North Hills Organizational Leadership
North Hills (NH) is a non-profit ministry organization centered around the work of the local church with the vision of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ. As a church, our organizational structure is determined by the congregation of believers who are active members of NH. The church congregation decides who is placed in strategic leadership positions, both paid and volunteer.
The Leadership Team serves as a “Board of Directors” for the organization and is populated by the . . .
- Senior Executive Pastor
- The Congregational Pastor
- The Chairman of the Deacons
- The Chair of the Finance Team (NH Treasurer)
- The Chair of the Personnel Team
- The Chair of the School Board
- The Chair of the Strategic Implementation Team
The Management Team is approved by the Congregation and serves as the day-to-day operators of the ministry of North Hills. The Management Team includes . .